• Gold Filled, Sterling Silver, or Rose Gold Filled components (pendant, chain, clasp, rings)
• Genuine Swarovski Crystals
• Keepsake Quality, will not tarnish, fade, or flake, will last for many years
• We use thick 20 gauge bars and discs for our engraved jewelry
• Handmade to order, please allow 3-5 days for us to make your item before shipping
• Jewelry comes on a card, wrapped in a plastic covering, then placed in a cotton filled, Tom Design logo stamped box
• Polishing cloth included to keep your jewelry clean
We use the following birthstones:
January – Garnet
February – Amethyst
March – Aquamarine
April – Diamond/CZ
May – Emerald
June – Alexandrite
July – Ruby
August – Peridot
September – Sapphire
October – Tourmaline
November – Topaz
December – Tanzanite/Blue Zircon
Bridal party and bulk discounts available, please contact us for details
These items are personalized and made just for you! See our shop policies for returns and refunds.
What is Gold Filled?
Gold filled is an actual layer of 14K gold (rose gold is 20K), pressure bonded to a brass base metal. Gold filled has 100 times more gold than gold plating and is much more valuable and tarnish resistant. It does not flake, rub off, or turn color. It can be worn without worries of an allergic reaction to the jewelry. Gold filled jewelry is an economical alternative to solid gold, and should last many years. It is a keepsake quality material.