When will my order ship?
Most of our jewelry is handmade and also made to order. Please allow us 3-5 days to prepare/make your order, then we will ship your order and you will receive a shipping notification email with a USPS tracking number. Shipping is via the United States Postal Service and we do shop worldwide. Here are the delivery times:
- First Class 3-5 Business Days
- Priority 2-3 Business Days
- Express 1-2 Business Days
- First Class 2-3 Weeks
- Priority 6-10 Business Days
- Express 3-5 Business Days
My tracking has stopped?
Your package my have been lost by the USPS, if there is no movement within 2 weeks of the last scan we will remake and reship your order at our expense.
Do you offer bulk discounts?
Yes! We offer bulk discounts for bridal parties, sororities, group orders, etc. Please contact us for details.
Can I combine shipping with a previous order?
Due to the amount of orders we receive we cannot combine shipping once an order has been placed.
What is your jewelry made of?
Please see the description of the piece, we offer jewelry that is gold/silver/rose gold plated over brass, raw brass, stainless steel, sterling silver, gold filled, and rose gold filled. Some pieces are keepsake items and will last a lifetime. Others are not, but both should be taken care of in the methods below.
How to care for your jewelry.
We have several types of metals we use for our jewelry, here are our recommendations for care:
1) Remove your jewelry while sleeping, showering, swimming, and while cleaning using harsh chemicals.
2) Avoid lotions, perfumes, and sprays.
3) Store in a clean and dry environment. Air tight is best.
*Please note that some climates and skin acidity levels can tarnish jewelry faster than others.
Cleaning your jewelry
1) For raw brass, copper, stainless steel, sterling silver, gold filled, and rose gold filled items we recommend Wright's Silver Polish, available at most grocery stores. Lightly rub on using foam sponge, rinse off, and pat dry. Make sure your jewelry is dry, some base metals can tarnish or have lingering water spots.
2) For plated jewelry we recommend using mild dish soap (not anti bacterial), and water. Pat dry. Some jewelry cleaners have components that will make your jewelry tarnish faster.