Our Personalized Cross Bracelet can be engraved with a name, date, special word, or scripture reference to carry with you at all times. Made from sterling silver, gold filled, and rose gold filled materials.
Handmade + engraved in our studio and packaged with care into one of our Tom Design logo stamped gift boxes.
Engraving can be a letters, numbers, words, symbols, dates, etc. Justification of text will be at the end of the cross, cross will hang sideways while worn.
* Each child can be different, the best way to measure their bracelet length is to place a string around their wrist how you'd like the bracelet to fit (wiggle room and all), then measure the string. Round up for a loose fit, round down for a tight fit. We can add up to 3 extra rings for an adjustable size = .25". Please mention this in the "notes" box at checkout with your order information.
Newborn = 3.5-4.0 inches
3-6 months = 4.25-4.5 inches
6-12 months = 4.75 inches
12-24 months = 5 inches
2-3 years = 5.0-5.5 inches
4-5 years = 5.75 inches
6-7 years = 6 inches
8-9 years = 6.25 inches
10-13 years = 6-7 inches
• Gold Filled, Sterling Silver, or Rose Gold Filled components (pendant, chain, clasp, rings)
• Keepsake Quality, will not tarnish, fade, or flake, will last for many years
• Engraved with a high precision laser engraver, clear and easy to read
• We use thick 20 gauge bars and discs for our engraved jewelry
• Handmade to order, please allow 3-5 days for us to make your item before shipping
• Polishing cloth included to keep your jewelry clean
Select Brushed or Shiny finish, brushed will show less fingerprints and minor scratches with wear.
Bridal party and bulk discounts available, please contact us for details
Engraved items are personalized and made just for you! See our shop policies for returns and refunds.
What is Gold Filled?
Gold filled is an actual layer of 14K gold (rose gold is 20K), pressure bonded to a brass base metal. Gold filled has 100 times more gold than gold plating and is much more valuable and tarnish resistant. It does not flake, rub off, or turn color. It can be worn without worries of an allergic reaction to the jewelry. Gold filled jewelry is an economical alternative to solid gold, and should last many years. It is a keepsake quality material.