Personalized children's bar necklace is custom engraved and makes great gifts for flower girls, birthdays, christenings, baptisms, or any special event! Name plate made with sterling silver, gold filled, or rose gold filled bars and chains. Engraved with your choice of a name, symbol, date, location, word, or number.
• Gold Filled, Sterling Silver, or Rose Gold Filled components (pendant, chain, clasp, rings)
• Keepsake Quality, will not tarnish, fade, or flake, will last for many years
• Engraved with a high precision laser engraver, clear and easy to read
• We use thick 20 gauge bars and discs for our engraved jewelry
• Handmade to order, please allow 3-5 days for us to make your item before shipping
• Jewelry comes on a card, wrapped in a plastic covering, then placed in a cotton filled, Tom Design logo stamped box
• Polishing cloth included to keep your jewelry clean
Child Bar Sizes
1" shown as Bailey, in Fun Print, Rose Gold, on a 6 year old and 13" length
1.25" shown as Charlotte in Brush Script
12" ages 3-4
13" ages 5-7
14" ages 7-9
15" ages 10-12
**please be mindful of children's jewelry and use caution, child must be old enough to not pull on necklaces, Tom Design wants to keep your littles safe**
Bridal party and bulk discounts available, please contact us for details
What is Gold Filled?
Gold filled is an actual layer of 14K gold (rose gold is 20K), pressure bonded to a brass base metal. Gold filled has 100 times more gold than gold plating and is much more valuable and tarnish resistant. It does not flake, rub off, or turn color. It can be worn without worries of an allergic reaction to the jewelry. Gold filled jewelry is an economical alternative to solid gold, and should last many years. It is a keepsake quality material.
• Genuine Swarovski crystal charm • Gold, silver plated chain and charm, brass base metal...
Our solid lockets are actual opening/closing fully functioning lockets that can hold a special photograph...
This dainty initial bracelet is perfect for layering with other Tom Design bracelets, also makes...