Actual Paw Print Necklace
Your pet's actual paw print! Keep those special pets close to your heart with their actual paw engraved onto a disc - made from gold filled, sterling silver, or rose gold filled materials. Preserve the past with these custom necklaces.
Send us your Handwriting
Please upload a photo of your paw print. It is best to take a photo on a window ledge while the sun is up, but not in direct sunlight. Try to have it in focus as much as possible and without shadows. It can be a phone photo, or send a scan of a document cropped down to the signature.
Available in brushed or shiny finish, brushed will show less fingerprints and minor scratches with wear.
Example shows 7/8" disc.
• Gold Filled, Sterling Silver, or Rose Gold Filled components (pendant, chain, clasp, rings)
• Keepsake Quality, will not tarnish, fade, or flake, will last for many years
• Engraved with a high precision laser engraver, clear and easy to read
• We use thick 20 gauge bars and discs for our engraved jewelry
• Handmade to order, please allow 3-5 days for us to make your item before shipping
• Jewelry comes on a card, wrapped in a plastic covering, then placed in a cotton filled, Tom Design logo stamped box
• Polishing cloth included to keep your jewelry clean
Bridal party and bulk discounts available, please contact us for details.
Engraved items are personalized and made just for you! See our shop policies for returns and refunds.What is Gold Filled?
Gold filled is an actual layer of 14K gold (rose gold is 20K), pressure bonded to a brass base metal. Gold filled has 100 times more gold than gold plating and is much more valuable and tarnish resistant. It does not flake, rub off, or turn color. It can be worn without worries of an allergic reaction to the jewelry. Gold filled jewelry is an economical alternative to solid gold, and should last many years. It is a keepsake quality material.
Customer Reviews (% reviewsData.profile_link_title %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
0 Review Posted