Preserve the past with these custom necklaces. Our Handwriting Disc Necklace is made from actual handwriting images sent to us. These can be children's handwriting, handwriting from grandparents, parents, and loved ones.
Send us your Handwriting
Please upload a photo of your handwriting sample. It is best to take a photo on a window ledge while the sun is up, but not in direct sunlight. Try to have it in focus as much as possible and without shadows. It can be a phone photo, or send a scan of a document cropped down to the signature.
Available in brushed or shiny finish, brushed will show less fingerprints and minor scratches with wear. Photos shows a 7/8" gold filled disc.
When to choose a bar, disc, or other shape
If your writing has dramatic highs and lows, we will need to shrink it to fit it on a bar, and a disc charm may be a better option for the engraving if this is the case. The longer and more uniform in size the writing is, the better it will look on a bar. If it is short it might look best justified to the side on a bar, or on a disc or other shape available in our shop.
• Gold Filled, Sterling Silver, or Rose Gold Filled components (pendant, chain, clasp, rings)
• Keepsake Quality, will not tarnish, fade, or flake, will last for many years
• Engraved with a high precision laser engraver, clear and easy to read
• We use thick 20 gauge bars and discs for our engraved jewelry
• Handmade to order, please allow 3-5 days for us to make your item before shipping
• Jewelry comes on a card, wrapped in a plastic covering, then placed in a cotton filled, Tom Design logo stamped box
• Polishing cloth included to keep your jewelry clean
Bridal party and bulk discounts available, please contact us for details.
Engraved items are personalized and made just for you! See our shop policies for returns and refunds.
What is Gold Filled?
Gold filled is an actual layer of 14K gold (rose gold is 20K), pressure bonded to a brass base metal. Gold filled has 100 times more gold than gold plating and is much more valuable and tarnish resistant. It does not flake, rub off, or turn color. It can be worn without worries of an allergic reaction to the jewelry. Gold filled jewelry is an economical alternative to solid gold, and should last many years. It is a keepsake quality material.